How we collect your personal information
KT Group collects personal data directly from you through data entry fields. For example, personal information is collected when you complete a contact form or sign up to a newsletter list.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We will store and use the personal information you provide to aid any associated administrative functions:
– To contact you with information about services you have enquired about
– To answer your enquiries or questions
– To tailor our website to your personal preferences
– Where you have given your consent, to contact you with information about services or industry & company news we think may be of interest
We will not disclose or sell your personal information to any third parties unless you have explicitly consented to this.
How we protect your personal information
In accordance with UK data protection legislation, we take a number of measures to safeguard your personal information. KT Group uses a combination of physical and cyber-security systems:
– Locks and security systems
– Passwords and secure computer networks
– Virus checking
– Auditing procedures and data integrity checks
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information held about you. To request this information, please write to:
You have the right to contact KT Group to update or rectify any incorrect information we have regarding your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to your personal information being collected, and request to unsubscribe from marketing communications.